Are you looking for best room heater in India? Good! You are on right place. Here we are listing the best room heater for winter.
Room heater is a very essential home appliances if keeps you warm during winter season. Room Heaters are used to heat up small spaces. The room heaters are portable and fitted to a wall. Because of room heaters you can get warmth during cold winters. There are different types of best heater for room like: Fan based room heater, oil-filled room heater, halogen room heater, radient etc. We have described about all of these at the end of this article. You can go to the end of this article and read about them.
Before buying you need to consider few things about heaters like how much space needs to heat up, whether it fits your budget, whether it is energy efficient and what kind of model you are looking for because there are few types of electric heaters available such as radiant heaters, oil filled column heaters, convection and panel heaters, fan and ceramic fan heaters. So let’s see which are the best room heater in India 2020.
Also check: Top 10 Best Electric Hand Blenders in India
Top 10 Best Room Heater in India 2020
1. Orpat OEH-1220 Fan Heater
Orpat OEH-1220 Fan Heater ensures that heat spreads wide and has both safety as well as thermal cut so that machine stays safe to use.
- It is ideal for small to medium room space
- Power consumption of 2000Watts
- It has non sagging and cool to touch body
- The inbuilt handle helps to place it anywhere with ease
- Come with long life heating element
- It has two heat settings one with 1000Watts and another with 2000Watts
2. Usha Fan Heater
The Usha Fan Heater are portable with adjustable 2 heating positions and has thermal cut out.
- It allows to adjust the temperature as per your need
- It has thermal cut out option for safety purpose
- Comes with fall protection switch
- It has adjustable 2 heating positions
- Power: 1200 to 2000Watts
- Fan speed is usual with low speed setting
3. Morphy Richards Aristo Room Heater
Morphy Richards Aristo Room Heater has indicator light and power selection knob for convenience.
- It has indicator light for convenience
- Power: 2000Watts
- Comes with power selection knob to set power as required
- It also has temperature selector knob to set required temperature
- Easy carry handle
4. Orpat Oeh-1250 Fan Room Heater
Orpat Oeh-1250 Fan Room Heater is stylish and compact Room Heater which has safety cut off and thermal cut off features.
- It has stylish and compact design
- It is safe to use
- Comes with safety cut off feature which automatically switches off when max temperature exceeds
- The thermal cut off protects against thermal over heating
- It has long life heating element
5. Havells Calido PTC Fan Heater
Havells Calido PTC Fan Heater comes with the Power consumption of 2000Watts and also has control knobs.
- Power consumption 2000Watts
- It has knobs to control it
- This fan heater is easy to carry
- Fan speed is usual
- Ideal for small to medium room space
Also check: Top 10 Best Electric Kettles to buy in India
Also check: Top 10 Best Steam Irons in India
Also check: Top 10 Best Microwave Ovens To Buy in India
Also check: Top 10 Best Budget Dishwashers in India
6. Orpat ORH-1410 Radiant Heater
Orpat ORH-1410 Radiant Heater is international Ergonomic Heater with compact and stylish design.
- It has compact and stylish design
- Comes with nickel chrome plated mesh grill and bright nickel chrome plated reflector
- Power: 1000Watts
- Convenient and portable
- For small to medium sized room space
7. Maharaja Whiteline Quato Quartz Heater
Maharaja Whiteline Quato Quartz Heater has elegant design with 2 heat settings and power consumption of 800Watts.
- Power consumption: 800Watts
- It is designed for low power consumption
- Comes with 2 heat settings of 400 and 800 watts
- It has elegant design and includes heat converter
- It is convenient and safe to use
8. Usha Quartz Room Heater
Usha Quartz Room Heater is designed for low power consumption and there are 2 heating position.
- If there is over heating then the switch shuts off automatically
- The heating element used is quartz tube
- Finished with powder coating to avoid corrosion
- Designed for low power consumption
- Ideal for small room
- There is cord storage facility
- Power: 400 and 800Watts
9. Havells OFR-9Fin Ptc Fan Heater
Havells OFR-9Fin Ptc Fan Heater Comes with Thermostatic heat control feature.
- Comes with over heat protection and tilt over switch for safety
- It has PTC heater with fan
- Comes with Thermostatic heat control
- Has cord storage and rare safety cover
- If max temperature exceeds then switch off automatically
- Power consumption :1000,1500 and 2500Watts
10. Morphy Richards OFR11F
The last heater of Top 10 Best Low Priced Room Heaters in India is by Morphy. Morphy Richards OFR11F does uniform room heating and its long lasting.
- It has power selection knobs
- Adjustable thermostat to maintain room temperature
- It has cord winder
- It has castor wheels for easy mobility
- Power consumption: 2500Watts + 400Watts PTC fan heater
- Because of 11 fins it heats up every corner of your room
This is complete list of best room heater in India. You can checkout more room heater from following button.
Also check: Top 10 Best Kitchen Gas Stoves in India
Also check: Top 10 Best Mixer Grinder in India
Also check: Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney
Also check: Top 10 Best Sewing Machines in India
Type of Room Heaters 2020
There are several type of heaters available in the market with different working principle. I have selected following 4 types of room heaters which are popular nowadays.
Fan: In this kind of heaters a fan passes air over heating element which then dissipates into the surrounding areas. These are compact in size and heat air quicker then any other heater.
Oil-filled: In this kind of heater a heating element is suspended in oil and it heats the oil which in turn acts as a heating reservoir that warms the surrounding air. Oil filled heater work on the basis of heating oil. Due to the nature of oil once it heated it remains hot for long time they consume very low energy to heat it again. This kind of heaters are useful for all size rooms.
Halogen: In this kind of heaters a halogen bulb provide heat. These heaters ensure cool exterior and the bulb consume lesser electricity.
Radient: Infrared rays are used to heat the surrounding objects such as cloth or person’s skin. This kind of heater are very useful for the people having dust allergic because it does not circulate air.
Following are few most important things to consider while purchasing room heaters.
1) Room heaters for large rooms: If you have large room then infrared heaters are not suitable for you. Infrared heaters are for small rooms. For larger room fan based heaters are good option. If you can afford more budget then oil filled heater is the best option for a large size room.
2) Energy consumption: Energy consumption of a room heater depends on its wattage.A fan based heater usually consume 2000 watt power while an infrared heater consumes around 800 to 1200 watt power. But an oil filled room heater consume around 1000 watt power. In this regard oil filled heaters are most energy efficient.
3) Safety: If you have children in your home then you should avoid infrared or halogen room heaters. The good alternative is oil filled heater.
4) Oxygen level: Infrared and fan based heaters reduce oxygen levels and humidity. Less humidity leads to dry eyes and nasal blockage. To avoid this situation you should keep a bucket of water in the corner of room. In a oil filled heater only oil is heated and through radiance hot oil temperature is conducted in the air. In this way they don’t reduce oxygen level and humidity.