Now you can enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies with these best smart TV under 40000.
These Android Smart TVs come with amazing picture quality and great sound. You can experience all Android features such as Google Assistant, Google Play Store, Chrome cast, and many more.
These are best 43 inch 4k TV in India that gives you wide viewing angle and comes with color enhancers, Active HDR and image processors that adjusts the color of your content to deliver rich and natural-looking images.
You should also check: Best LED TV under 30000
So let’s check the list of Best LED TV Under 40k in India for this month.
Table of Contents
- Best 4K Smart TV Under 40000 in India 2021
- 1. Samsung 43 inch Crystal 4K Series Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 2. LG 43 inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 3. LG 43 inch Full HD LED Smart TV
- 4. Panasonic 40 inch Full HD Android Smart LED TV
- 5. LG 43 Inch Full HD Smart LED TV
- 6. Sanyo 50 inch Kaizen Series 4K Ultra HD Certified Android LED TV
- 7. Sony Bravia 32 inch HD Ready Smart Android LED TV
- 8. Kodak 55 inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 9. Mi 50 Inch 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV
- 10. TCL 50 inch 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart LED TV
- Buying Guide for Best Smart TV Under 40000
- Things to consider while buying Smart TV below 40000
Best 4K Smart TV Under 40000 in India 2021
1. Samsung 43 inch Crystal 4K Series Ultra HD Smart LED TV
This Samsung LED TV comes with table stand base and remote control. It has 4K resolution display with 4 times more pixels. The PurColor enables wide range of colors with good performance and quality.
This TV comes with high dynamic range HDR support and has 3side bezel less design. For clear picture experience it has motion Xceleretor. The powerful 4K crystal processor gives you 4K resolution content.
This TV comes with Q Symphony so you can connect with sound bars. The screen resolution of Samsung Ultra HD Smart TV is 3840 x 2160 pixels with dimension of 19.3 x 96.4 x 62.8 cm and it weighs about 8.3 kg.
- The refresh rate is of 60 Hz.
- The connectivity is of 3 HDMI ports, 1 USB port, Blu-ray speakers.
- It has Ultra HD 4K LED panel with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory.
- This TV support HDR 10 + and Dolby Digital Plus.
- It comes with total sound output of 20 watts.
- It has screen mirroring option can be connected to PC Laptops and mobiles easily.
2. LG 43 inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
This LG TV comes with real 4K UHD unreal immersion. It has film maker mode game optimizer with HGiG HDR gaming interest so it doesnt lag. There is built in Alexa and it also works with Apple Airplay and Apple Home Kit.
The dimension of this TV is 8.5 x 97.3 x 57.2 cm and weighs about 8 kg. The screen resolution is of 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- It has refresh rate of 60 Hz and has Quad core processor 4K.
- It comes with viewing angle of 178 degrees.
- The connectivity is of 2 HDMI ports, 1 USB port and Blu Ray players, with gaming console.
- There is unlimited OTT application support.
- Sound output is of 20 Watts with AI sound.
- The Operating system is Web OS.
- It comes with AI ThinQ and has Built-in Google assistant and Alexa.
3. LG 43 inch Full HD LED Smart TV
This LG TV from LM series comes with Full HD screen and has stunning picture quality with more vibrant color. It has Dynamic color enhancer with Active HDR for detailed picture. This TV has simple design and accurate Quad core processor.
The display has resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and have refresh rate of 50 Hz. The weight of this TV is 8 kg and has connectivity of 2 HDMI ports, 1 USB port, Blu Ray players, and gaming console.
- The RAM is 1 GB and internal storage of 4 GB.
- The sound out put is of 20 watts with DTS Virtual X.
- It has Down Firing speakers with Optical Sound Sync.
- It supports DTS virtual X and Dolby audio.
- It has Web OS with mini TV browser, and Screen Mirroring, with Office 365.
- This TV has LG Graphic processor.
4. Panasonic 40 inch Full HD Android Smart LED TV
The Panasonic Smart LED TV is Android TV with great picture and sound quality. As you know this TV has Android operating system with built in Google assistant and Chrome cast.
It comes with vivid digital pro technology with adaptive backlight dimming and has multi HDR support. The resolution of this TV is 1920×1080 pixels and have dimension of 89.4 x 22.6 x 56.2 cm and weighs about 5.9 kg.
- This TV has bezel less design and comes with V Audio surround sound effect.
- The RAM is of 1 GB with internal storage of 8 GB.
- It has GPU of Mali 470 Triple Core and ARM CA53 Quad Core with TEE.
- The connectivity is of 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB port, Blu-Ray players, and gaming console.
- It has Android OS version 9.0.
- The sound output of 16 watts and viewing angle of 178 degrees.
5. LG 43 Inch Full HD Smart LED TV
The LG Full HD Smart TV has powerful processor so it can do multi tasking. This TV has very thin bezels and has simple design.
The Dynamic color enhancer adjusts color as per content you are watching. The dimensions of this TV are 8.1 x 97.7 x 57.5 cm with wide viewing angle and Active HDR.
- The screen resolution is of 1920×1080 pixels.
- The refresh rate of 50 Hz with 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal storage.
- It has very accurate Quad core processor.
- This TV has 2 HDMI ports, 1 USB port, and Blu Ray player.
- The sound output is of 20 watts with powerful speakers.
- It supports HDR dynamic tone mapping with DTS virtual X and AI ThinQ.
- This TV has image aspect ratio of 16:9 and supports screen sharing.
6. Sanyo 50 inch Kaizen Series 4K Ultra HD Certified Android LED TV
The Sanyo 4K Ultra HD TV is from Kaizen series. It is latest Google Android TV with Android version pie 9.0. You can experience stunning visuals from 4K UHD display with HDR 10 and HLG support.
It is powered by Quad core CPU and Triple Core GPU. It comes with micro dimming technology with voice search and Google Assistant. This has seamless connectivity with 3 HDMI ports, and 2 USB ports, with resolution of 3840 x 2160 and weight about 11.1 kg.
- This TV has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage.
- The image aspect ratio is of 16:9.
- This TV comes with built in Chrome cast.
- It has Audio Link Bluetooth technology.
- The sound output is of 20 watts and supports Dolby Digital.
- It has Digital Sound Processing with Superior Audio speakers and two ways Audio Link.
- It has Android 9.0 with Triple Core Mali 470 GPU.
7. Sony Bravia 32 inch HD Ready Smart Android LED TV
The Sony Bravia Smart Android LED TV has X Reality Pro that defines fine details. This TV has Motion flow XR100 with HDR Entertainment. The advance imaging technology makes it look like live colors.
You can experience high quality clear sound with Clear Audio +. It has screen resolution of 1366×768 pixels with dimension of 73.01 x 43.74 x 7.5 cm and weight of 4.8 kg.
- It has clear phase technology.
- The total sound output is of 20 watts with open baffle speakers.
- This is Android TV with support of Dolby Audio.
- It has refresh rate of 60 Hz.
- The connectivity is of 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports.
- The display of this TV has X Reality Pro with Motion flow XR100.
- The viewing angle is 178 degree.
8. Kodak 55 inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
This Kodak 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV from CA Series has 4K UHD resolution so you can have immersive viewing experience. This TV supports HDR 10 and HLG. The Dolby Digital Plus and DTS Tru surround sound speakers gives you cinematic experience.
It has Android 10 interface. This TV has bezel less design and comes with Google assistance. It has MEMC technology for smooth frames and has dimension of 71 x 124 x 12.5 cm and weighs about 16 kg.
- The screen resolution is of 3840 X 2160 pixels.
- 2 It has Quad core CPU and Mali Quad core GPU.
- The refresh rate is of 60 Hz.
- It has 178 Degree wide viewing angle.
- It has connectivity of 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports.
- The sound output is of 30 watts and has Digital Dolby Plus Audio.
- It has DTS Tru surround powerful speakers.
- This TV has display mirroring option with durable A+ Grade DLED display panel.
9. Mi 50 Inch 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV
This is 4K HDR Smart MI TV from 4X Series has massive patch wall catalog with Google assistant. This TV has 4K HDR 10 bit panel and has vivid picture engine.
This TV has latest version of Android and supports Chrome cast from phone. It has dimension of 112.44 x 27.2 x 64.93 cm and weighs about 10.9 kg.
- The screen resolution is of 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- It has Amlogic Cortex A53 processor with 64-bit power-efficient data processing.
- The connectivity is of 3 HDMI, 2 USB, and SPDIF.
- It has refresh rate of 60 Hz.
- It has 2 powerful speakers with output of 10 watts each.
- It supports Dolby+ and DTS-HD.
- The viewing angle is of 178 degrees.
10. TCL 50 inch 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart LED TV
The TCL Android Smart TV comes with 4K HDR Display with HDR 10 and has dimensions of 3840 x 2160 pixels. The 4K up scaling technology in this TV helps with clarity and color.
There is Dynamic Color enhancer and Micro dimming technology. You can experience ultra realistic sound with Dolby Audio. The dimensions of this TV are 112.2 x 5.4 x 65.5 cm and weigh about 9.5 kg.
- It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM.
- This has Google assistant with unlimited content.
- The refresh rate is of 60 Hz and has TCL AI-IN platform.
- It has GPU of Mali 470 × 3.
- The connectivity is of 3 HDMI ports, and 1 USB port.
- It has sound output of 24 watts.
- It has Dolby Audio power speakers with surround virtualizer.
- This TV has A + Grade display panel.
You can select one of the top 10 Best LED TV Under 40000 Rs from the above list. If you wish to see Best seller TVs available online then click on the following button.
Buying Guide for Best Smart TV Under 40000
Things to consider while buying Smart TV below 40000
Are you looking for the best TV under 40000? The TV shopping process is becoming more convoluted as the alternatives are increasing over time. This TV buying guide will guide you through everything you need to know while shopping for a new TV, whether you are searching for easy purchase tips or need to know which features are most important.
Today, there is a ridiculously wide range of high-definition (HD), 4K Ultra HD, and even 8K TVs, from large screens to high-end monitors. The techniques and features are also advanced which should be understood well before buying a TV. Read our buying guide on how to choose the best smart TV under 40000 along with that we have discussed the technology and latest features of each brand.
The picture quality that your TV can produce is the definition of the display. There are three popular types of displays:
LED technology is used in these kinds of displays, which give you an enhanced viewing experience. IPS LED TV helps you to view the TV from any part of the room, without any change in color or brightness. QLED and OLED TVs are already equipped with great viewing angles. The difference between the three types of the display is tabulated below for better understanding. You will be able to purchase the best TV under 40000 in India after reading this buying guide.
|Common and most popular display technology||Quantum dot LED display uses quantum dots to premium color range and brightness.||Organic Light-Emitting Diode TV sets use millions of individually-lit pixels to produce the image.|
|Thin TV sets and ideal for day time viewing.||Better brightness levels and good picture quality.||Great viewing angles and Blur free pictures.|
|Low price range||Medium price range||High price range|
Experience an excellent viewing with a higher screen resolution TV. Screen resolution is the number of pixels on the display (widthxheight). Higher the number of pixels delivers greater clarity and sharpness of the picture. There are three types of screen resolution:
- HD (720p) provides you with a decent display at a budget price.
- Full HD (1080p) is a good display resolution.
- 4Kor UHD (2160p) produces four times sharper display than the other two types.
Buy the best 4K TV under 40000 which is built with better technology and higher resolution to get an excellent viewing experience.
There is a wide range of TV sizes available in the market. It is always advised to choose the right TV size depending upon the ideal space of your room. The TV can be either wall-mounted or used with a TV stand. You can get an immersive viewing experience with appropriate screen size and distance. Screen size is calculated by the distance between you and the screen divided by 1.6.
You might notice a loss of clarity if you choose the wrong TV size. With the larger screen size, your eyes may get strained with brightness, whereas a small screen will make you squint on smaller details.
Measure the distance between your sofa and TV before buying the best LED TV under 40000. Also decide the resolution of the TV, which is another important factor. Here we have made a table for you to understand easily.
|Viewing Distance (Feet)||Screen Size (Inches)||Resolution|
|8-13||55”||Full HD or 4K|
|8-15||65” or Above||4K|
This defines the number of times an image is changed per second on the TV screen. Higher refresh rate TV provides you with smoother images along with no blurring in fast motion. It is measured in Hz or frames per second (FPS). We can visualize refresh rates up to 50-60 Hz. Higher refresh rate TV is the best choice for people like to watch sports, action movies and especially to enjoy intense gaming. We have discussed the best 4K smart TV under 40000 with higher resolution in this buying guide. This might help you to choose the right TV with better options.
If you will be connecting a lot of devices to your TV then make sure the one you pick has multiple ports for connectivity. Ports are used to connect external devices to your TV. Most useful ports are:
It is an input port that transfers audio+ video.
It is a mandatory connectivity port.
The number of HDMI depends on the number of devices you want to connect at the same time.
You will be able to connect HD set-top box, DVD player, Blu-ray player, gaming console, Fire TV stick/ Chromecast, and Laptops using HDMI port.
It is also an input port that transfers audio+video.
You can connect a pen drive, hard drive, digital camera, and internet dongle using this port.
If you want to connect home theater or soundbar then we recommend you buy the TV with audio out ports.
Transfers only video.
It is old technology.
It is used to connect the standard definition DTH/ set-top box.
Ethernet/ LAN port
It connects cable internet.
If you have a good Wi-Fi connection LAN port is not necessary.
Compared to Wi-Fi it is faster and lag-free.
It is a wireless connection option that can pair with Bluetooth speakers, headphones, and a phone.
It is used for connecting external speakers, headphones, or home theatre systems.
3.5 mm Audio Out
It connects any audio device (speaker, soundbar, headphones) that supports a 3.5 mm jack.
RCA Audio Out
It connects the Home theatre and soundbar.
HDMI ARC ports can be used only if the other device contains the same port that you want to connect to your TV.
It provides good quality output with minimal loss.
Buy the best smart TV under 40000 with essential connectivity ports. We have discussed the connectivity ports of each brand in the description section.
I have detailed every important point in this buying guide that helps you to buy the best smart TV under 40000 in India. The specifications and specialty of each brand are described in this article for your better understanding.
If you’re still not sure what TV is right for you, or if you have a question we didn’t answer, do not hesitate to ask in a comment section. We will revert as soon as possible. We are there to help our customers to make great choices, whatever the budget or situation.
Thank you for reading and enjoy your splendid new TV!