What are the Top 10 best hand blender in India? If you also want to know which are the best hand blender in Indian market then this article is for you.
An electric hand blender or mixer is kitchen appliances, used for mixing, stirring, blending batters, whipping cream easily, and beating eggs can also be done easily and in a fast way by combining yolks and egg white uniformly. Usually upper body of blender produces the working force and lower body has blades to chop, helps in mixing and of course mincing and blending.
In the following list we have covered best hand blender brands available in Indian market such as : Philips hand blender, Bajaj hand blender, Wonderchef hand blender, Morphy Richards hand blender, Inalsa hand blender, Prestige hand blender, Maharaja Whiteline hand blender and Bajaj hand blender.
While buying hand mixers first you have to look for its controls, whether the power button is easy to press and control, to check it has a good grip with soft touch controls for avoiding unexpected splashing. Consider the material of the blender because those with metal shafts are better compared to plastic ones and also easy to clean.
Top 10 Best Hand Blender in India 2020
1. Philips HR1459 Hand Mixer
When it comes to best hand blender in India, the first name comes in our mind is Philips. Philips HR1459 Hand Mixer has a powerful motor and does a perfect mixing with lot of convenience and comfort. This hand blender comes with 5 speed option. Power consumption of this blender is 300W.
- It has 5 speed option plus turbo for variety recipes
- Comes with stainless steel extensions such as beaters and dough hooks
- It has compact size for convenience
- Easy to clean and maintain
- There is cord clip to wrap and store tidily
- Power consumption of 300W
Also check: Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops in India
2. Bajaj HM 01 Hand Mixer
Bajaj HM 01 Hand Mixer has powerful motor of 250W and 3 speed controls with push switch. Power consumption is 250W. This is the best hand mixer for all your kitchen needs.
- It has 3 speed controls for adjusting the speed according to the preference
- The attachments cannot be removed until press the eject button
- There are dough hooks to knead dough and batter
- Power consumption: 250W
- It is easy and convenient to use
- There is a beater attachment
Also check: Top 10 Best Low Priced Room Heaters in India
3. Bosch MSM6500 Hand Mixer
Bosch MSM6500 Hand Mixer performs fast operations and easy to handle, it comes with motor power of 600Watts. This is durable blender comes with stainless steal blades.
- It has mini chopper with stainless steel blades
- It has detachable stainless steel blender foot
- Has variable speed control
- Easy to handle with ergonomically designed body
- Power consumption :600Watts
- Has beaker for measuring and mixing
Also check: Top 10 Best Budget Dishwashers in India
4. Wonderchef Eleganza 2-in-1 Hand Mixer
Wonderchef is one of the best hand mixer brand in India. This Wonderchef Eleganza 2-in-1 Hand Mixer has 2 speed soft touch switches with powerful motor of 550Watts.
- Power Consumption: 550Watts
- It comes with 600ml of measuring cup
- It has powerful motor with low noise
- Has chopper bowl of 500ml
- 2 speed soft touch switch
Also check: Top 10 Best Microwave Ovens To Buy in India
5. Morphy Richards HBCP Hand Blender
The Morphy Richards HBCP Hand Blender has slim and ergonomic design with variable speed control. It has 2 speed soft push buttons and power consumption is 400W.
- Power consumption :400Watt
- The stainless steel shaft helps to blend hot food ingredients
- Variable speed controls customizes the speed
- Has easy locking system with detachable whisk
- 2 speed soft push buttons
- It has chopper and beaker attachments
Also check: Top 10 Best Steam Irons in India
6. Inalsa Robot INOX 1000 Hand Blender
Inalsa Robot INOX 1000 Hand Blender comes with versatile super sharp blade for blending all type of food ingredient.
- It has detachable stainless steel stem
- It includes hand blender, chopper, whisker, and also measuring cup
- Power consumption of 800W
- It has multi purpose jar
- Comes with variable speed control with LED light
- It comes with hanging loop to hang blender for drying
Also check: Top 10 Best Electric Kettles to buy in India
7. Orpat HHB-100E WOB Hand Blender
To simplify your daily chores you can use Orpat HHB-100E WOB Hand Blender because it saves time and easy to clean and also it is powerful and stable.
- It has stylish design with contemporary style
- Control switches are comfortable to use
- It has stainless steel blades which helps to grind and blend easily
- Its compact size uses less space in house
- Easy to clean and store
- Power cord is 2 meter long
- Power consumption is 250Watts
Also check: Top 10 Best Sewing Machines in India
8. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix Hand Mixer
Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix Hand Mixer comes with super sharp blades and ergonomic handle for easy to handle.
- Power consumption of 350Watts
- It has super sharp blades for better results
- Because of push button it is easy to use
- It has hanging loop so that you can hang it for easy drying
- Power consumption is 350 watts
- It has detachable plastic foot for easy cleaning
- Anti-splash flow breakers are around blades
Also check: Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney
9. Presentsale Kitchen King Hand Blender
Presentsale Kitchen King Hand Blender is a portable blender which is easy to use, which has rust free sharp blades.
- It helps in whipping, grating, blending, shredding, stirring and many more
- It has water proof motor
- Rust free sharp and efficient blades
- It is comfortable to hold with better grip
- It comes with 2 wall mounting stand
- Power consumption of 250Watts
Also check: Top 10 Best Mixer Grinder in India
10. Prestige PHB 6.0 Hand Blender
The last one in our list of Top 10 Best Electric Hand Blenders is by Prestige. This Prestige Hand Blender comes with chopper attachment, its handy and powerful fit 2 speed motor.
- It comes with chopping blade, , and wall hook
- Whisking attachment makes whisking easier and faster
- Blending jar has see through body and also has measurement marks in it
- It also has chopper attachment which makes chopping easier
- Blade shield prevents splashing the liquid
- Power consumption 200Watts
This was detailed list of best hand blender in India for all your kitchen needs. You can select the best one according to your cooking needs. Alternatively you can find more best hand blender 2020 from following button.