The best front load washing machine in India are becoming popular. Fully automatic washing machine does both washing and draining process and you only need to dry clothes.
In this article we are going to discuss Fully Automatic best Front Load Washing Machines in India. These washing machines are water and energy efficient. It makes your work easier compared to semi automatic washing machines.
A front loading machines has horizontal tub and some have tumbling action to clean clothes where clothes are cleaned and dried through heated air. You can wash your clothes without any efforts. Compared to manual washing it is time saving and you can carry on other task while your clothes are being washed.
The front loading machine washes clothes gently compared to top loads and also uses less water compared to top loads. The fully automatic front load washing machines does everything from washing to drying at just touch of button where as in semi automatic you may need to shift the wet clothes from one tub to another for drying.
Table of Contents
- Best Washing Machine Brands in India
- Best Front Load Washing Machine in India 2020- Fully Automatic
- 1. Bosch WAK241681N 7kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine
- 2. Bosch WAB16161IN 6kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 3. IFB 6kg fully automatic front loading washing machine
- 4. LG 6 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 5. IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 6. Bosch 6.5Kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 7. IFB 8Kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 8. LG 6.5 Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 9. IFB 8 kg Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 10. Samsung 8Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 11. IFB 7Kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- Best Front Load Washing Machine Buying Guide 2020
- How does Washing Machine work?
- Comparison between Front Loading and Top Loading Washing Machines
- Latest Washing Machine Technologies in India- 2019
- The Capacity of a Washing machine for Family Size
- Washing Machine Features
- Direct Drive (Inverter) Washing Machine
Best Washing Machine Brands in India
There are several brands in India. Some of them are
- and many more
Best Front Load Washing Machine in India 2020- Fully Automatic
1. Bosch WAK241681N 7kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine
The first machine in our list is by Bosch. Bosch WAK241681N 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has anti-vibrational design and vario drum for efficient distribution of water.
- Washing capacity:7kg
- Child lock option prevents setting from being changed
- Reload function allows you to add or remove clothes easily
- Works efficiently even if there is low water pressure
- Low noise level
- Removes lint and residues and keeps drum disinfected
2. Bosch WAB16161IN 6kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Bosch WAB16161IN 6kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has active water feature which adjusts the level of water by sensing the amount of load.
- Washing capacity: 6kg
- It has hygienic program which wash away detergent and prevent allergies
- Reduce wash time 65% with best wash results
- Time delay for wash can be 24 hours
- It has foam detection and child lock option
- There is also inbuilt water heater
3. IFB 6kg fully automatic front loading washing machine
IFB is one of the best front load washing machines in India. This will give damaged washing to your clothes with smooth crescent moon grooves on the drum. It also has various features like a 2D wash system, Ball valve Technology, and auto-balance system. IFB gives you 4 years warranty on machine and 10-year warranty on spares. This product is available online with an economic price.
- The laundry add system helps you to put missed laundry in the middle of the wash cycle.
- This IFB 6kg washing machine is suitable for bachelors and couples.
- It comes with the 15 wash programs and runs with the maximum spin speed of 800 RPM.
- To prevent the wastage it comes with the float Ball valve Technology which keeps the detergent in and lets the water out.
- It also comes with an inbuilt heater system.
4. LG 6 kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
LG is producing one of the best front load washing machines in India. They have used inverter Direct Drive technology in it. It comes with a waterproof touch panel with a seamless design. When the power is back it can start the wash cycle from where it stopped. In this direct drive technology, the motor is directly attached to the drum so it reduces the noise and vibration. With the child lock option, you can disable its control panel while it is running.
- It comes with the 6 motion direct drive technology, which helps to move the drum in multiple directions.
- The in-built heater can heat the water to 850C to remove any hard stain.
- The SmartThinQ app lets you know and diagnoses up to 86 errors of your washing machines.
- It is suitable for bachelors & couples. It also comes with the inverter control.
- It comes with the 1000 RPM higher the spin speed, faster the drying time.
5. IFB 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
IFB is the leading producer of the best front load washing machine for 2020. It has many advanced features like Aqua Energie, Baby Wear, Express Wash, 3D Wash System, Crescent Moon Drum, Laundry add, etc. The 3D wash system creates a powerful 360-degree current in the drum using a water spray system. It includes the 7 segments LED display. It is available with 4 years warranty on the product.
- It runs with a maximum rotational speed of 1000rpm.
- It is provided with a child lock system that freezes the machine’s settings to avoid children playing with them.
- It can adjust the machine by a pause and resume when the voltage fluctuates above and below.
- The cradle wash system cares about your delicate clothes.
- You can add the missed laundry during the wash cycle.
6. Bosch 6.5Kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Bosch is one of the best front load washing machines for 2020 which offers you Ecosilence Drive Motor, Anti Vibration Design, Active water, low water pressure, and noise level, child lock and so on. You can use this machine even at a low water pressure of 0.3 bar. This 6.5 Kg capacity washing machine comes with 2 years warranty on product and 10 years on motor. This amazing product is available online at reasonable prices.
- The drum clean system can remove the lint and toxic residues to increase the drum’s durability.
- When there is a voltage fluctuation problem, then it resumes the last wash cycle when the power is available.
- Variodrum uses to remove tough stains on your clothes by protecting delicate fabrics.
- It runs at a speed of 1000rpm.
- Active Water automatically adjusts the water levels by sensing the laundry weight and fabric during the multiple load sensors.
7. IFB 8Kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
IFB is one of the best front load washing machines for 2020 with its fully automatic features such as White LED Touch Panel, 14 wash programs, 4D wash, Ball Valve Technology and, etc. It has a high capacity of 8 Kg which comes with a warranty of 4 years on product and 4 years on motor.
- The tub clean feature removes the impurities, scaling, bacteria, and unpleasant smell that present in the washing machine.
- To achieve the best cleaning, the superior air bubble wash system releases the air bubbles into the water flow system.
- Ball Valve Technology pulls the water out and keeps the detergent inside to prevent wastage and enhances the wash.
- It runs with a higher spin speed of1400rpm.
8. LG 6.5 Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
LG is one of the best top 10 front load washing machine brands in India which has high demand over the market for their advanced features like 6 Motion Control technology, Inverter Direct Drive, Steam Wash, Less Noise& Vibration, Smart ThinQ NFC, Heater, and many more. It is a fully automatic front load washing machine with the best wash quality, energy, and water-efficient. LG gives you a warranty of 2 years on product and 10 years on motor.
- It is perfectly suitable for 3 to 4 member families.
- It is manufactured with a waterproof touch panel with a seamless design.
- Its Stainless Steel Drum keeps the machine rust proof and durable and hence results in bacteria-free and germ-free operation.
- It has a higher spin speed and faster drying time with 1000rpm.
- Its performance is increased with Spa Steam technology.
9. IFB 8 kg Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
In the world of washing machines, IFB is the best front load washing machine for 2020. It comes with modern features like a 3D wash system, Auto Tube Clean, Ball Valve Technology and Adds during wash, etc. It comes with the 4-year comprehensive product warranty and 10 year spares support. With the child lock option, you can freeze the settings to prevent children from playing with them. It also comes with the Aqua Energie system and large LCD display.
- Air bubble wash goes deep into the fabric to tickle and tease stubborn dirt out.
- It is loaded with high-low voltage protection it pauses the program when the voltage fluctuates and resumes when the voltage is stable.
- With the time delay option, you can start the wash cycle from 30 minutes to 24 hours later.
- This 8 kg washing machine is suitable for families with 5 or more persons.
The high spin speed and the faster drying time is 1400 RPM.
10. Samsung 8Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
One of the best top 10 front load washing machines in India is Samsung 8Kg Fully-Automatic washing machine which offers you the smart features like Eco bubble, Bubble Soak, Digital Inverter Technology, 15 Quick Wash, etc. This is suitable for families with 5 or more members. You can purchase this product with 2 years warranty on the product and 10 years on motor.
- The special feature Smart check detects and diagnoses the problems using a smartphone App at an early stage which saves you time and repair bills.
- It runs at a speed of 1200rpm.
- 15 Quick Wash is used to clean the clothes that are slightly soiled within 15 minutes that too with great results.
- Digital Inverter Technology provides you a quieter and powerful performance by using strong magnets without consuming more energy.
- EcoBubble technology protects your clothes’ color and texture.
11. IFB 7Kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
IFB is the best front load washing machine in India which is manufactured with the latest features like Cradle wash, Foam Control System, 2D Wash System, Crescent Moon Drum, Ball Valve Technology, and many more. The special feature Aqua Energy system, the filter treatment gives the clothes a soft wash just as a hand washes. It is available with 4 years warranty on product and 4 years on motor.
- You can add the missed laundry to the machine even after the wash cycle has started.
- This 7Kg capacity washing machine runs with a speed of 1000rpm and is suitable for small families with 3 to 4 members.
- Unbalanced clothes are detected automatically and redistributed for a better wash.
- The Foam control system consists of special sensors that prevent excess foam.
Best Front Load Washing Machine Buying Guide 2020
How does Washing Machine work?
This is a machine which works brilliantly, carefully and very fast. Its work depends on the kind of machine and the specifications selected by you.
If it is a Fully- automatic machine, you have to place sufficient clothes in the basket and close the door. Pour sufficient detergent and select the options you preferred like a way of washing, temperature, rotations, drying, etc. Then it takes water and detergent into the basket and washes the clothes. After the completion of the wash cycle, it indicates you by little music.
If it is a Semi-automatic machine, you have to place sufficient clothes in the basket and pour the sufficient detergent and water on the clothes itself. Now start the machine, then it starts rotating and washes the clothes. After the completion of the wash cycle, you have to remove water from the clothes by draining it.
Now remove the clothes from the basket and let them dry outside.
Comparison between Front Loading and Top Loading Washing Machines
- It is a fully automatic machine.
- The basket is placed in a horizontal direction without an agitator.
- Paddles are placed on the sides of the basket which helps to move the clothes and also to stir the water while rotating the basket. These also help to remove the dirt from the clothes by providing friction.
- It washes the clothes more effectively.
- You cannot add the clothes during the wash cycle.
- You can place more clothes compared to top load because it does not have an agitator in the center.
- It is expensive, energy-efficient and can save time, electricity bill.
- It requires less time to dry the clothes, less water and detergent to wash the clothes.
- These can be either fully automatic or semi-automatic machines.
- The basket is placed in a vertical position and the agitator is placed at the center.
- There are ridges on the agitator which helps the clothes to swirl along the agitator. The alternate movement of agitator produces friction which removes dirt from the clothes.
- You should place fewer clothes compared to front loading.
- These machines cost less.
Hence, you can understand clearly that the front-loading washing machine is more advantageous than top loading machines as it saves time, space, effort, money, water, and energy-efficient. It also increases the life of clothes by washing softly and drying. It also requires less water which is one of the biggest environmental problems. But the disadvantage of the front loading machine is it costs expensive and cannot add the clothes during the wash cycle.
Latest Washing Machine Technologies in India- 2019
These latest washing machine technologies are used not only for washing heavy load garments but also to keep them soft and fresh after the wash.
Flex wash: Samsung, one of the best brand of washing machines introduced Flex Wash technology by taking the best of two(front load and top load) in one washer. This design offers the flexibility of using both types of loads in the same machines. The front loader of this machine is used to wash heavy laundry items like blankets, curtains, etc up to 21 kg. The top loader of this machine is used to wash light load items like socks, handkerchiefs, etc up to 3.5kg.
Twin Wash: One of the excellent brand LG brought a similar concept of “Dual Load”- Twin Wash. It provides two separate drums for washing. There is one main wash drum with a capacity of 20kg which is used for washing heavily soiled clothes. There is another mini version which is placed below the main drum. It is used for washing delicate clothes like inner garments, handkerchiefs, scarf, etc.
Eco Bubble Technology: Most of Indians households use cold water for laundry, so Samsung brought new technology to result in a powerful wash even with cold water. This technology converts detergent particles into bubbles to give effective cleaning even in cold water. These bubbles get inflated around the clothes, enters inside the fabric in order to remove heavy dirt easily.
O 2 Wash: IFB used a new technology O2 Wash. It generates millions of air bubbles penetrating into the fabric to remove stubborn dirt.
6 Motion DD technology: LG provides optimized motion combination for each fabric type. This technology gives us 6 different wash motions like Trumble, stepping, scrubbing, swing, rolling, and filtration.
Soft Move: Whirlpool uses this marvelous technology for front loaders. It takes more care on fabric and moves the load softly in the drum. Some of the wash motions used for different fabric type are an energetic wash, soft cradle, power shower, and slow motion.
IFB also introduced a variety of wash styles like Air bubble wash, 3600 wash, cradle wash, O2 wash, and steam wash.
Improved Drum Technology: Samsung has installed this technology for its latest top loaders by using the Diamond Drum. This technology protects the clothes at every turn of the drum. In this process, holes are 25% smaller and are placed deep within each diamond-shaped depression to move the clothes under the drum without sticking and damaging. Embossed washboard is also used in this type of technology to minimize the textile area which is exposing to harmful effects of washing. Their small holes rinse the water from the clothes and protect the fabric’s longevity.
There are many more types of technologies in India which are used for different advantages like keeping the fabric dirt less, soft even after a wash and dry, using hot water and powerful jet streams for particular clothes, etc. A Soft move, Improved drum technology, Bubble Soak, Super Soak, the Built heater in the top loader, VRT+, and Anti-vibration technology, etc.
The Capacity of a Washing machine for Family Size
Before selecting the right washing machine best suited to you, you should decide the number of clothes you need to wash which depends on the number of family members. You should place the clothes according to the capacity of the washing machine. If you placed fewer clothes, the electricity and water are going to be wasted. If you placed more than capacity, it leads to damage of blades inside the machine.
If your family members are 2-3: You should prefer 5.5 or 6kg machine
If your family members are 3-4: You should prefer 6-7kg machine
If your family members are 4-6: You should prefer 8kg machine.
Large family: 10+kg.
A 5kg machine can handle normal stuff like 2 shirts, 2 pairs of adult jeans, 2 small towels, 2 dish towels, 2 pillowcases, and 1-bed sheet at a time. 25 T-shirts are the general capacity of this machine.
A 7kg machine can handle the general capacity of 35 T-shirts. For normal use, the capacity is 3 shirts, 1 pair of children jeans, 2 pairs of adult jeans, 3 small towels, 3 dish towels, 2 pillowcases and 2-bed sheets at a time.
An 8kg machine can handle any kind of heavy stuff like curtains, blankets, and even quilts. 40 t-shirts are a general capacity. For normal use, the capacity is 3 shirts, 3 pairs of adult jeans, 4 small towels, 4 dishcloths, 3 pillowcases and 2-bed sheets at a time.
A 10kg washing machine can handle 50 T-shirts as the general capacity. For normal use, the capacity is 4 shirts, 3 pairs of adult jeans, 3 small towels, 4 dishcloths, 6 pillowcases and 3-bed sheets at a time.
Washing Machine Features
There are several features available in the new technologies. Some of them are
Fuzzy Logic: It allows you to choose the best washing conditions such as wash time, amount of water and detergent according to a load of clothes.
Quick Wash: It finishes the wash cycle very faster than ordinary wash cycle. The time of the wash cycle depends on a load of clothes. When you are in a hurry to go somewhere, Quick wash is the best option.
Delay Start: Some people wish to soak the clothes in detergent water for sometime before wash for better results. For this process, Delay start is the best feature. It allows you to set the time for after how many hours, the machine should start. The washing machine fills the water and detergent and stops the machine until the predetermined time. In this predetermined time, clothes soak in detergent water and remove the stains easily.
Steam Wash: This is one of the most advanced feature and available in only expensive washing machines. It uses steam, heat, and humidity to wash the clothes with more force. It helps to remove the tough stains and even makes the clothes odor free.
Direct Drive (Inverter) Washing Machine
Its motor does not include chains, belts or gearboxes. This machine uses its motor to directly rotate the washing machine’s drum.
This technology of motor uses energy very efficiently and operates very quietly than other models. Because of using fewer moving parts, there will be no tear and wear fabrics and results in a longer lifespan.
In both front load and top load designs, this direct drive technology is available. Brands like LG, Samsung, and Fisher & Paykel are producing Direct Drive washing machines.