The best front load washing machine in India are becoming popular. Fully automatic washing machine does both washing and draining process and you only need to dry clothes.
In this article we are going to discuss Fully Automatic best Front Load Washing Machines in India. These washing machines are water and energy efficient. It makes your work easier compared to semi automatic washing machines.
A front loading machines has horizontal tub and some have tumbling action to clean clothes where clothes are cleaned and dried through heated air. You can wash your clothes without any efforts. Compared to manual washing it is time saving and you can carry on other task while your clothes are being washed.
The front loading machine washes clothes gently compared to top loads and also uses less water compared to top loads. The fully automatic front load washing machines does everything from washing to drying at just touch of button where as in semi automatic you may need to shift the wet clothes from one tub to another for drying.
Table of Contents
- Best Front Load Washing Machine in India – Fully Automatic [monthyear]
- 1. Bosch WAK241681N 7kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine
- 2. IFB Senorita Aqua SX 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 3. Bosch WAB16060IN 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 4. IFB Senator Aqua SX 8kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 5. Bosch WAK24268IN 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 6. Bosch WAK20160IN 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 7. IFB Elite Aqua SX 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 8. IFB Senorita Aqua SX 6.5kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 9. Bosch WAB16161IN 6kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- 10. IFB Eva Aqua SX 6kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
- Best Front Load Washing Machine Buying Guide 2019
- How does Washing Machine work?
- Comparison between Front Loading and Top Loading Washing Machines
- Latest Washing Machine Technologies in India- 2019
- The Capacity of a Washing machine for Family Size
- Washing Machine Features
- Direct Drive (Inverter) Washing Machine
- Best Washing Machine Brands in India
Best Front Load Washing Machine in India – Fully Automatic [monthyear]
1. Bosch WAK241681N 7kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine
The first machine in our list is by Bosch. Bosch WAK241681N 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has anti-vibrational design and vario drum for efficient distribution of water. This Bosch front load washing machine price around Rs 29,000.
- Washing capacity:7kg
- Child lock option prevents setting from being changed
- Reload function allows you to add or remove clothes easily
- Works efficiently even if there is low water pressure
- Low noise level
- Removes lint and residues and keeps drum disinfected
2. IFB Senorita Aqua SX 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
IFB Senorita Aqua SX 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has aqua energy feature which converts hard water to soft water for effective wash. This IFB front load washing machine cost around Rs 28,000
- There is specific program for all kind of fabrics and stains
- It has 3d dimensional wash system which uses spray system for better wash
- Has voltage protection because of voltage fluctuations
- Ball valve technology prevents wastage of detergent and water
- 3d wash system for best washing result
- Washing capacity: 6.5 kg
3. Bosch WAB16060IN 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Bosch WAB16060IN 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has low noise level and gives perfectly washed clothes.
- Volt check deals with fluctuations in power supply
- Has multiple load sensing levels
- Quick wash rinse and spin in 15 to 30 minutes
- There’s pre wash option which drains dirty water automatically before actual wash
- Removes lint and gives better washing result
- Washing capacity:6kg
4. IFB Senator Aqua SX 8kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
The fourth one is again an IFB washing machine. IFB Senator Aqua SX 8kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has LCD power display and 3d washing system.
- Cradle wash for all delicate clothes
- Air bubble wash for stubborn dirt
- Aqua energy filter treatment dissolve detergent better for softer wash
- LCD display lets you know the program you have selected
- Washing capacity:8kg
- There is also laundry add option for missed laundry in between
5. Bosch WAK24268IN 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Bosch WAK24268IN 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has variodrum for gentle and clean wash.
- Has multiple load sensing levels for automatically adjustment of water level by sensing laundry weight
- Has greater stability
- Reduces wash time up to 65%
- Assures you clean and hygiene clothes
- There is low noise level as 49 decibel
- There is child lock option
- Washing capacity:7kg
6. Bosch WAK20160IN 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Bosch WAK20160IN 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has volt check for any voltage fluctuations.
- Multiple water protection helps from leaks
- Unbalanced load detection detects load is evenly distributed
- Adjusts water level as per load
- The hot rinse reduces moisture and allows clothes to dry
- Washing capacity:7kg
7. IFB Elite Aqua SX 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
IFB Elite Aqua SX 7kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine comes with the filter treatment and cradle wash for gentle wash and delicate clothes.
- Washing capacity:7kg
- There is temperature options for 90,60,40 and 30 degree centigrade
- Has 3d wash system
- LCD display for program time and progress display
- It has auto start or memory back-up option
- Special sensors prevent excess foam
8. IFB Senorita Aqua SX 6.5kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
IFB Senorita Aqua SX 6.5kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has 3d wash system with aqua-energy filter.
- It has 7 segment LED display
- Aqua energy feature converts hard water to soft for better wash
- There is foam control system
- Laundry add option
- Child lock prevents change in machine settings
- Washing capacity:6.5kg
9. Bosch WAB16161IN 6kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
Bosch WAB16161IN 6kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine has active water feature which adjusts the level of water by sensing the amount of load.
- Washing capacity:6kg
- It has hygienic program which wash away detergent and prevent allergies
- Reduce wash time 65% with best wash results
- Time delay for wash can be 24 hours
- It has foam detection and child lock option
- There is also inbuilt water heater
10. IFB Eva Aqua SX 6kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
The last one in our list of Best Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machines in India is by IFB. IFB Eva Aqua SX 6kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine is water efficient and best wash quality.
- It has audio and LED indication
- Built in aqua filter treats hard water and avoids scale or crust formation
- Crescent moon drum protects clothes during wash
- Even after wash cycle is started laundry can be added
- Because of ball valve technology detergent is drained off
- Washing capacity is 6kg with child lock and auto restart program
Best Front Load Washing Machine Buying Guide 2019
How does Washing Machine work?
This is a machine which works brilliantly, carefully and very fast. Its work depends on the kind of machine and the specifications selected by you.
If it is a Fully- automatic machine, you have to place sufficient clothes in the basket and close the door. Pour sufficient detergent and select the options you preferred like a way of washing, temperature, rotations, drying, etc. Then it takes water and detergent into the basket and washes the clothes. After the completion of the wash cycle, it indicates you by little music.
If it is a Semi-automatic machine, you have to place sufficient clothes in the basket and pour the sufficient detergent and water on the clothes itself. Now start the machine, then it starts rotating and washes the clothes. After the completion of the wash cycle, you have to remove water from the clothes by draining it.
Now remove the clothes from the basket and let them dry outside.
Comparison between Front Loading and Top Loading Washing Machines
- It is a fully automatic machine.
- The basket is placed in a horizontal direction without an agitator.
- Paddles are placed on the sides of the basket which helps to move the clothes and also to stir the water while rotating the basket. These also help to remove the dirt from the clothes by providing friction.
- It washes the clothes more effectively.
- You cannot add the clothes during the wash cycle.
- You can place more clothes compared to top load because it does not have an agitator in the center.
- It is expensive, energy-efficient and can save time, electricity bill.
- It requires less time to dry the clothes, less water and detergent to wash the clothes.
- These can be either fully automatic or semi-automatic machines.
- The basket is placed in a vertical position and the agitator is placed at the center.
- There are ridges on the agitator which helps the clothes to swirl along the agitator. The alternate movement of agitator produces friction which removes dirt from the clothes.
- You should place fewer clothes compared to front loading.
- These machines cost less.
Hence, you can understand clearly that the front-loading washing machine is more advantageous than top loading machines as it saves time, space, effort, money, water, and energy-efficient. It also increases the life of clothes by washing softly and drying. It also requires less water which is one of the biggest environmental problems. But the disadvantage of the front loading machine is it costs expensive and cannot add the clothes during the wash cycle.
Latest Washing Machine Technologies in India- 2019
These latest washing machine technologies are used not only for washing heavy load garments but also to keep them soft and fresh after the wash.
Flex wash: Samsung, one of the best brand of washing machines introduced Flex Wash technology by taking the best of two(front load and top load) in one washer. This design offers the flexibility of using both types of loads in the same machines. The front loader of this machine is used to wash heavy laundry items like blankets, curtains, etc up to 21 kg. The top loader of this machine is used to wash light load items like socks, handkerchiefs, etc up to 3.5kg.
Twin Wash: One of the excellent brand LG brought a similar concept of “Dual Load”- Twin Wash. It provides two separate drums for washing. There is one main wash drum with a capacity of 20kg which is used for washing heavily soiled clothes. There is another mini version which is placed below the main drum. It is used for washing delicate clothes like inner garments, handkerchiefs, scarf, etc.
Eco Bubble Technology: Most of Indians households use cold water for laundry, so Samsung brought new technology to result in a powerful wash even with cold water. This technology converts detergent particles into bubbles to give effective cleaning even in cold water. These bubbles get inflated around the clothes, enters inside the fabric in order to remove heavy dirt easily.
O 2 Wash: IFB used a new technology O2 Wash. It generates millions of air bubbles penetrating into the fabric to remove stubborn dirt.
6 Motion DD technology: LG provides optimized motion combination for each fabric type. This technology gives us 6 different wash motions like Trumble, stepping, scrubbing, swing, rolling, and filtration.
Soft Move: Whirlpool uses this marvelous technology for front loaders. It takes more care on fabric and moves the load softly in the drum. Some of the wash motions used for different fabric type are an energetic wash, soft cradle, power shower, and slow motion.
IFB also introduced a variety of wash styles like Air bubble wash, 3600 wash, cradle wash, O2 wash, and steam wash.
Improved Drum Technology: Samsung has installed this technology for its latest top loaders by using the Diamond Drum. This technology protects the clothes at every turn of the drum. In this process, holes are 25% smaller and are placed deep within each diamond-shaped depression to move the clothes under the drum without sticking and damaging. Embossed washboard is also used in this type of technology to minimize the textile area which is exposing to harmful effects of washing. Their small holes rinse the water from the clothes and protect the fabric’s longevity.
There are many more types of technologies in India which are used for different advantages like keeping the fabric dirt less, soft even after a wash and dry, using hot water and powerful jet streams for particular clothes, etc. A Soft move, Improved drum technology, Bubble Soak, Super Soak, the Built heater in the top loader, VRT+, and Anti-vibration technology, etc.
The Capacity of a Washing machine for Family Size
Before selecting the right washing machine best suited to you, you should decide the number of clothes you need to wash which depends on the number of family members. You should place the clothes according to the capacity of the washing machine. If you placed fewer clothes, the electricity and water are going to be wasted. If you placed more than capacity, it leads to damage of blades inside the machine.
If your family members are 2-3: You should prefer 5.5 or 6kg machine
If your family members are 3-4: You should prefer 6-7kg machine
If your family members are 4-6: You should prefer 8kg machine.
Large family: 10+kg.
A 5kg machine can handle normal stuff like 2 shirts, 2 pairs of adult jeans, 2 small towels, 2 dish towels, 2 pillowcases, and 1-bed sheet at a time. 25 T-shirts are the general capacity of this machine.
A 7kg machine can handle the general capacity of 35 T-shirts. For normal use, the capacity is 3 shirts, 1 pair of children jeans, 2 pairs of adult jeans, 3 small towels, 3 dish towels, 2 pillowcases and 2-bed sheets at a time.
An 8kg machine can handle any kind of heavy stuff like curtains, blankets, and even quilts. 40 t-shirts are a general capacity. For normal use, the capacity is 3 shirts, 3 pairs of adult jeans, 4 small towels, 4 dishcloths, 3 pillowcases and 2-bed sheets at a time.
A 10kg washing machine can handle 50 T-shirts as the general capacity. For normal use, the capacity is 4 shirts, 3 pairs of adult jeans, 3 small towels, 4 dishcloths, 6 pillowcases and 3-bed sheets at a time.
Washing Machine Features
There are several features available in the new technologies. Some of them are
Fuzzy Logic: It allows you to choose the best washing conditions such as wash time, amount of water and detergent according to a load of clothes.
Quick Wash: It finishes the wash cycle very faster than ordinary wash cycle. The time of the wash cycle depends on a load of clothes. When you are in a hurry to go somewhere, Quick wash is the best option.
Delay Start: Some people wish to soak the clothes in detergent water for sometime before wash for better results. For this process, Delay start is the best feature. It allows you to set the time for after how many hours, the machine should start. The washing machine fills the water and detergent and stops the machine until the predetermined time. In this predetermined time, clothes soak in detergent water and remove the stains easily.
Steam Wash: This is one of the most advanced feature and available in only expensive washing machines. It uses steam, heat, and humidity to wash the clothes with more force. It helps to remove the tough stains and even makes the clothes odor free.
Direct Drive (Inverter) Washing Machine
Its motor does not include chains, belts or gearboxes. This machine uses its motor to directly rotate the washing machine’s drum.
This technology of motor uses energy very efficiently and operates very quietly than other models. Because of using fewer moving parts, there will be no tear and wear fabrics and results in a longer lifespan.
In both front load and top load designs, this direct drive technology is available. Brands like LG, Samsung, and Fisher & Paykel are producing Direct Drive washing machines.
Best Washing Machine Brands in India
There are several brands in India. Some of them are
- and many more